Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Let the Geek-Out Commence!


Ah, the good ol' days...
Hello, friends. I'm Jeff, a guy in his mid-20s who grew up surrounded by superheroes, movies, and malicious children shouting, "hey, four-eyes!"

In this space, you will find my take on the world of comics and films–with a little bit of randomness thrown in for good measure.

Look out for reviews on a good-sized chunk of the "New 52" line of DC Comics reboots/re-imaginings/re-whatevers. Yeah, so it's a bit late in the game to be going through all of the new No. 1's from September, but if I can get an unsuspecting reader off the couch and into a comic-book shop, then I have done my duty!

Also, expect a hefty amount of Batman-related nonsense, because let's face it, we all get a little biased sometimes.

Until next time, dear reader!